Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Indicate the length of road to be treated in feet.
THE SIGNUP DEADLINE FOR OBTAINING A DUST CONTROL PERMIT IS APRIL 29TH. AFTER THAT DATE, A $25 LATE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED.
The application and maintenance of chemicals to control dust on crushed rock surfaced roads shall be by permit only and in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Road chemicals may be applied by the owner or an approved contractor for owner.
2. The only materials approved for use on the roads are calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and lignin sulfonate. Used motor oil is not allowed per the Environmental Protection Agency.
3. The owner shall maintain the treated area and repair any roughness that may develop.
4. The County reserves the right to rework the treated areas and maintain them as loose granular surfaces, without notice to the owner, if the owner fails to maintain the area in a condition acceptable to the County, and at no cost to the County.
5. On or about mid-October dust control locations will be bladed through in preparation for winter weather.
Complete to indicate approval of Dust Control Permit.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field